Wombat Frames Blog
How to Personalize Your Photo Frames in an Innovative Way 0Picture frames, collage frames, wooden frames these all are very common things we gift to our loved ones or use it in decorating our interiors. Photo frames have been in use for many years and now they are even more popular than ever. The best thing about photo frames is that when you gift someone a picture frame, you are giving them something you know they would love and appreciate, whether it’s a beautiful artwork, a photo of someone you love or even a frame without any picture! There are many ways to personalize picture frames where you can let your imagination run wild! If you are confused on how to paint a frame, simply follow these tips for painting a wooden or metallic frame:-
- Use tape for geometric patterns
- Try to use a stencil
- Paint a phrase or message
- Paint the frame with dots to create intricate designs
- Create a two-toned effect.
Five Common Mistakes to Avoid in hanging Wooden Picture Frames 0Many people are fond of hanging multi size photo collage frames to cherish their beautiful memories but most of them do not know the proper way to position them. Due to this, they make some common mistakes. Here are five of the most common mistakes people do while hanging a photo frame.
- Using Adhesive Picture Hooks
- Hanging Frames Randomly
- Forgetting About The Plan
- Hanging Frames in Poor Environments
- Hanging Photos Flat Against a Wall
Why do we love Photo Frames? 0Photo frames are not only a piece of wood hanging on the wall; they are most of all the happy reminder of your beautiful memories. Each and every time you look at a treasured photo hanging on the wall of your room, you are taken you back to those well-spent memories. This is the beauty of a keeping you photographs in a picture frame. Have you ever entered someone’s room and noticed how beautifully they have put a huge picture frame in their bedroom? Well, this might entice anyone to do the same for their home! A couple photograph framed in a huge wooden frame or a funky photo collage placed at the top of the corner table is what gives an emotional feeling. Why are Photo Frames So Valuable?
- A photo frame helps to preserve your pictures from getting damaged
- It creates a bond between you and your loved ones
- It makes your home look beautiful
- It’s the most precious gift anyone can have
Seven Reasons for Choosing a Recycled Wooden Picture Frame 0
Picture frames are the most common thing people choose for home decor and gifts. Australian picture frame manufacturer Wombat Frames makes a huge variety of interesting and inspiring picture frames out of Australian Recycled Hardwood and other locally sourced recycled timbers. These include single frames, multi picture photo frames, square frames and even mirrors. Choose your timber, colour and size to suit your own home decor while shopping online in the comfort of your home and create your own unique look with a natural product with a Wombat Frame. Here are 7 inspiring reasons for buying a thick wooden picture frame:
- A thick wooden picture frame creates an eye catching and bold statement in your home. Your eyes will naturally be drawn towards it. Together with your photographs or treasured artworks it creates an amazing and meaningful piece of home-decor while creating a focal point in a room.
- People who like thick wooden frames usually already have solid looking timber furniture and adding a wooden frame to this will complete the room, creating a pleasant area for relaxed living.
- Treasured photographs and artworks not only need to be shown but also protected. Placing it behind glass and in front of the backing board of a frame which then surrounds it will do that.
- Natural chunky timber frames create comfortable and cozy feelings compared to the usually mass produced and cheap plastic or steel frames which usually get thrown out after a year or so.
- Timber is a natural material. When we surround ourselves with handcrafted natural objects we feel better and more close to nature.
- A wooden picture frame is Eco-friendly. Picture frame manufacturers such as Wombat Frames make all their thick wooden frames out of locally sourced recycled timbers.
- Wooden picture frames are kinder to the environment. Timber is a natural renewable resource which can eventually where as materials such as plastic do not.
Top Reasons Behind Choosing Custom Picture Frames 0
Memories are one of the best things to cherish. How amazing it would be if these sweet little memories could be kept preserved for times to come. Well, the best thing would be to place such memories into a photo frame.
Nowadays, designer and custom picture frames are available in multiple shapes and sizes. People are very selective when buying picture frames and look for frames with specific features and designs.
Before picking any photo frame, look at the timber colour and size of the insert space where you will put your photo. The theme of the picture and the type of timber are some of the few things that give a basic direction in picking a fitting photo frame.Considering online stores for buying picture frames is the best option as you can get your desired frames anywhere around the globe. Whether you want personalised photo frames in Australia or a family collage picture frame you can just browse a variety of photo frames online and book an order from the top online stores. A photo frame does so many things for you. The best thing about using a picture frame is that it not only adds a stunning look to your photos but also protects the picture from dust and moisture and ageing. And while you were browsing through some of the lovely picture frames, you will be amazed to see different options available in hundreds of shapes, styles, surface and materials.
Why Choose Picture a Frame for a Gift? 0
Have you ever gone through a situation when you suddenly get an invitation call for a birthday party or a wedding ceremony or may be a small get together? What’s the next thing which hits your mind when you think about going to that party? A gift! This can be one of those most confusing situations people face as they don’t know what they should gift to their loved ones.
Obviously, one always wants to show their full affection and love in their gifts so that the receiver would be amazed by such gesture. Usually people say that the best thing you can gift someone is your presence. But thinking about our practical lifestyle, we normally don’t attend a party without offering a gift. It may be a bouquet, a showpiece, or a photo frame. Gifting a photo frame to your friend or loved ones is certainly a great option. Because when you see an empty photo frame, you imagine how the picture would look after getting inside a photo frame. And after you place your desired picture inside a photo frame, you just preserve your past memories. Isn’t it amazing? A picture frame for gift helps the person to feel special about them and it’s also quite affordable. There are a variety of wooden photo frames available in online stores from where you can choose your gift. Explore some of the best picture frames online at an affordable price and gift it to your loved ones. Why not avoid plastic and mass produced photo frames and opt to support small business while at the same time creating an inspiring gift of a picture frame with that special photo inside invoking a happy and special memory? Australian Recycled Timber picture frames are handmade and available online at Wombat Frames. Here you can order custom sizes as well as choose from a wide selection of designs, timbers or painted colours. Choose a gorgeous picture frame as a gift this time which you can personalize with a photograph to celebrate friendship.